Saturday 5 July 2014

Roses

The roses are in full bloom now and looking and smelling wonderful. Here's some photos of the roses in our garden.

 
That first one has beautiful deep red flowers and a very strong scent.






 
I nearly forgot about the new climbing rose that we planted recently at the front of our house.
 
 
There's a white rambling rose climbing over the pergola; the pergola that the husband built a couple of years ago and is extremely proud of.
 



 
This rose produces masses of flowers with a lovely delicate scent. There was a bit of a breezy spell the other evening and the petals were blown past the kitchen window like a shower of snow.
 
Well, the post is titled roses so I suppose I better not show you any other flowers. I'll keep those for another day. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this and I read them all. I will try to reply as soon as possible to any comment that needs a reply.